The Importance of Finding an Audiologist in Portland
When you’re in need of professional hearing healthcare, you need a trustworthy Portland, OR, audiologist you can rely on close to your home. PDX ENT & Audiology Medical Group understands the importance of close, convenient care when it comes to your hearing health. This is why PDX ENT is home to a great team of audiologists in Portland at two convenient locations on the west side.
PDX ENT’s Portland audiology specialists are proud to serve patients in these communities:
- Northwest Portland
- The Pearl
- Nob Hill
- Southwest Portland
- Raleigh Hills
- West Haven-Sylvan
Why is it important to have a Portland audiologist close to home?
The advantages of finding and establishing a relationship with a Portland audiology specialist include:
- Convenience of a 10–15 minute drive from home with hassles along the way
- Peace of mind knowing your trusted audiologist is close by, so you won’t have to journey far for appointments
- The opportunity to easily stop by either PDX ENT center for tests, procedures or follow up appointments with your audiology specialist
- The benefits of having your audiologist within the Portland community you care about, serving people you know in a town you’re familiar with
Do you have a relationship with a Portland audiologist?
Whether you’re a parent, single adult, family member or senior, you should see an audiology specialist in Portland, OR regularly for hearing testing. PDX ENT has been serving patients in Northwest and Southwest Portland and many other communities throughout Oregon for many years. We offers top-notch pediatric and adult audiology services for the diagnosis and treatment of problems including:
- Hearing Loss
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Pediatric Hearing Loss
Our Portland audiology specialists provide many services for patients of all ages, such as:
- Hearing loss prevention
- Hearing tests
- Custom earmolds
- Hearing aid dispensing
- Hearing aid repairs
- Hearing aid accessories
If you’re in need of a Portland audiology center close to your home where you feel safe, cared for, comfortable and healthy, please visit one of PDX ENT’s two West Portland clinics or call (503) 222-3638 to learn more!